• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CREIGHTON THREAD 2018-2019

Nice win by the Bluejays yesterday. Game was close for a half but it was obvious they were the better team. Creighton seem to be playing their best ball of the season.

Nice win by the Bluejays yesterday. Game was close for a half but it was obvious they were the better team. Creighton seem to be playing their best ball of the season.
That was a good win for cu. 2 roadies to open the league then Marquette and nova at home so it's imperative that they get 2 wins in the opening stretch. The dunking donut center hasn't been good to cu in the past.

Karmplj is starting to come around. Mac said it might be Jan 1 before he did and that's looking like a good estimate.

Ballock was big yesterday too.

It's been mentioned before but the big east is way off this year. Graduation and early entries crushed nova and a couple others (the Jay's would clearly be better with Khyri Thomas). No better time than now to take advantage. I think they will outperform the 9th place pre season coaches prediction

If you'd have told me cu would split the two opening road games I'd have taken it. That said their performance today was pathetic. This team's ceiling is definitely NIT with no seeding pickiness.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back