• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

There are some very deep pockets from the traditional brewing industry investing in the development of a THC based beverage without alcohol.

Now back to Mills, he sounds to me like a major legal risk.
No matter how talented he may be, the problem is keeping him in class and on the field and not in jail.
We could easily burn a scholly on a kid who spends more time in jail than on campus.
Me thinks we need to pass.

Puff puff pass?

Whats wrong with him? Total idiot that we don't need. If he misses court think he shows up for practices and classes?

Who’s “we”? Unless this kid is going to disrupt the locker room, there is no harm taking him. Doesn’t go to class? Cut him. Miss practice? See ya. We can afford the risk because it’s not like we’ll be at a full 85 with or without him. As Savage said, they might give him the structure to get his life straight.

And I realize it’s your MO, but calling the kid a thug for these types of offenses is ridiculous.

Who’s “we”? Unless this kid is going to disrupt the locker room, there is no harm taking him. Doesn’t go to class? Cut him. Miss practice? See ya. We can afford the risk because it’s not like we’ll be at a full 85 with or without him. As Savage said, they might give him the structure to get his life straight.

And I realize it’s your MO, but calling the kid a thug for these types of offenses is ridiculous.

He got in trouble for driving with a suspended license.

Yea, and then he missed a court date. We as a university have seen and harbored a lot worse.

If Coach wants him in great

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back