• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #13, (W, 79-38), Sat, 12/29 vs Southwest Minnesota State (7-4), @ PBA, 1:00pm CT, BTN Plus

Here's the Official Box Score:

upload_2018-12-29_22-23-15.png

upload_2018-12-29_22-23-58.png

Lil' All 'N' and I had an awesome time yesterday. He thought it was the best place to sit and wants to sit there all the time now. We sat in the first two seats behind the south basket closest to the other team's bench. He thought it was pretty cool that we made the highlights on The B1G Show.

His biggest complaint was that the team needed to score more in the first half so that they could have hit 100.

Southwest Minnesota State Turns Right Around and WINS it's Conference Road Game the day after playing Nebraska at PBA! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

upload_2018-12-30_16-44-21.png

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-...cle_3629f8c9-f549-50df-98bf-33605c751dd6.html

Molinari’s raspy voice cut through the morning on the other end of the line. He asked if Bigler and his team were interested in playing a game in December in Lincoln.......

“Of course,” he said.

The Division II school would have to drive south 312 miles for the matchup. Then would have to drive to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the night of the game to play the next day.

We have to get Amir back and in shape. I don’t care if he can’t shoot, he plays good defense and has good handles. Plus he’s a long athlete.

We have to get Amir back and in shape. I don’t care if he can’t shoot, he plays good defense and has good handles. Plus he’s a long athlete.
I don't know, I like him a lot, but I might like him more for for 4 more years. I get what you are saying -- would like to have him at 100%, but don't want him to play if he's lost any weight, because that leads to injury which could set him back for next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back