• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 New Offers Going Out

He plays for our rival high school and my son plays travel soccer with his younger brother... he's solid and a hard worker. He had been a soccer player before really getting too big to do so effectively; but, we know from Suh that soccer skills translate well to football footwork. He's also a very good heavy weight wrestler...again, footwork and body leverage are key skills that are good for an o-lineman.

We have an annual Iowa vs. Illinois high school wrestling competition. Kilstrom went 5-0 (one forfeit) this past weekend. Four matches in a day is difficult and he's got the work ethic to be in shape and be successful to win all of them...

Curious about the Lockhart offer...He looks much better at DE over TE and doesn't appear all that explosive but does have a motor. That being said we already have a 3 in this class to go along with a few we pulled in last year, so I don't necessarily understand the offer unless they feel like his frame can support a slide down to NG or we are expecting attrition at end.

We have an annual Iowa vs. Illinois high school wrestling competition. Kilstrom went 5-0 (one forfeit) this past weekend. Four matches in a day is difficult and he's got the work ethic to be in shape and be successful to win all of them...
His HUDL profile claims a 30 ACT and 4.26 GPA........in line for an Academic Schollie if he walks on?

That's not a good sign.
giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back