• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Christmas desserts

chicago husker

Da Bears
5 Year Member
What is everyone making for Christmas dessert? I am making a scoop of heaven Trifle. it has a few calories but damn is it good.

A-Scoop-of-Heaven-Trifle-feature.jpg

Of course i have zipped it up a bit with strawberries, raspberries and home made carmel.

Last edited:
Cooking up a 14 pound prime rib.... What's this "desert" thing you speak of? I always say if you have enough room for desert you slighted yourself on the main course.:cool:

I didn't say i ate it but kids and grandkids gobble it up. Prime rib, twice baked potatoes and creamed spinach here. Wife wants some green leafy crap to start the meal.

A beer glass with coffee, a couple drabs of Jameson, topped with a couple squirts of whipped cream with Creme de Mint drizzled on top. Good ole Irish Coffee....times 3 or 4 as you can not have just one. No more kids in the house so I can have whatever dessert I want.

If I could, I'd go back in time and have my moms gingerbread bars one more time. Freaking stellar.

I'll be drinking desert tonight. Blantons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back