• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

He plans to enroll in January so unless something blows up big between now and next Thursday and I highly doubt that its a done deal
Enrolling in January so as I said above unless something huge blows up between now and next Thursday it pretty much a done deal

Thank you for the info. I didn't remember seeing he was enrolling in January.
As a side note, I really need to get you to use punctuation. The highlighted portion from your two posts sound completely different without punctuation. I put it in red because I had a teacher that would circle my punctuation errors in red. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. I didn't remember seeing he was enrolling in January.
As a side note, I really need to get you to use punctuation. The highlighted portion from your two posts sound completely different without punctuation. I put it in red because I had a teacher that would circle my punctuation errors in red. ;)

I am actually a really good writer believe it or not. On here I just write and rarely edit. Figure its not a big deal among friend on a BBS

Married to a school teacher to boot so she will bust me and edit when I need it. Published 8 articles in AF Professional Journals

I am actually a really good writer believe it or not. On here I just write and rarely edit. Figure its not a big deal among friend on a BBS

Married to a school teacher to boot so she will bust me and edit when I need it. Published 8 articles in AF Professional Journals
I'm going to give myself a vacation in anticipation of the "Oxford comma" or "two spaces after a period" debate.

I believe you are a good writer. And I know you have more knowledge on this board than I ever will have. I just got confused by your reply to my post, until I read your reply to HuskerHeathen. As I consider you a friend on this board, its not a big deal. I just get confused way too easily.

Also, let your school teacher know, I think she (as well as all good teachers) is one of the most important resources this nation has. Unfortunately, I didn't appreciate all of my good teachers until I was long out of school.

Saw where Wandale was clocked at a 4.22 at the same camp Damien Harris for Bama was clocked at 4.38 previously... handtimed obviously

BUT! Harris ran an official 4.51 at Bama in the spring or a .13 difference... I’m therefore conclusion Wandale runs a sub 4.4 electronic

And...GGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBRRRRR

Saw where Wandale was clocked at a 4.22 at the same camp Damien Harris for Bama was clocked at 4.38 previously... handtimed obviously

BUT! Harris ran an official 4.51 at Bama in the spring or a .13 difference... I’m therefore conclusion Wandale runs a sub 4.4 electronic

I would never want to make a bet on the accuracy of the best handheld time in a 40-yard-dash. If he were actually 4.22 in high school, those wonderful highlights would not include ANYBODY ever tackling him at that level of football. He looks quick, but I don't know that he's breath-takingly fast, more like Taylor Martinez's takeoff speed but not Deon Sanders top-end speed. I suspect his electronic time is slightly above 4.5, but that's a guesstimation.

Electronic time of 4.39

I would never want to make a bet on the accuracy of the best handheld time in a 40-yard-dash. If he were actually 4.22 in high school, those wonderful highlights would not include ANYBODY ever tackling him at that level of football. He looks quick, but I don't know that he's breath-takingly fast, more like Taylor Martinez's takeoff speed but not Deon Sanders top-end speed. I suspect his electronic time is slightly above 4.5, but that's a guesstimation.

I saw 4.39 electronic. Oh and good post

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back