• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten bound?

I can see it now, B1G offices moves to Dallas, B1G championship game moves to Jerry world. NOT Texas would never give up leadership of the Big 12.

So something like this:
West
Ill
Iowa
Minn
NU
NW
OU
UT
UW

East
Indiana
Maryland
Mich
Mich St
Penn St
Purdue
Ohio St
Rutgers

I can see it now, B1G offices moves to Dallas, B1G championship game moves to Jerry world. NOT Texas would never give up leadership of the Big 12.
Agreed. Texas expects to run things from an administrative standpoint. They won't play second fiddle to anyone, nor will they accept having Michigan and Ohio State as equals. Oh, and there's that Longhorn Network thing.

12 teams was perfect... texas is not a good partner to have, and the big 10 should know that, the big 10 has been all about partnership and cooperation, the big 12 needs to find another team to help their confr.... possibly BYU, which would add some tv sets, and not just in utah, but country wide.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back