• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star All-Purpose RB Wandale Robinson is N! Named To Kentucky All-USA First Team

Glad for you Wandale, I know the family likely wanted you to play at UK and I know they're working on changing things. But I have watched UK for years and I'd be stunned if they repeat this years success. The offense that Coach Frost has here is the PERFECT fit for you

Choosing your college, especially if you're an athlete, is one of the most significant decisions you can make in charting your life's course. The Kentucky boards are amusing and disgusting at once as grown adults turn on and berate a teenager for making a highly personal decision they wish he hadn't.

Does this mean the "bagman" has to give the money back? Hope he didn't spend all already! :rolleyes:
Well the bagman would have already given it to someone to sway his decision. But unless Kentucky wants to publicly state they gave money in exchange for a commitment, whoever got the money doesn’t have to do anything.

Before last year we couldn't get a RB to commit until signing day and now we have 4 of em. Question is will they all stay in the fold

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back