• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #7, (W, 68-66), Mon, 11/26 @ Clemson (#24) (5-1), 6:00pm CT, ESPN2

:Stickouttongue: WHEW!!!!! FINAL STATS: (Stats are Amazingly even across the Board; Even down to the Score! :eek:)

upload_2018-11-26_17-57-50.png

Last edited:

Second half with seven assists on 15 FGs => better than 50% shooting! A recipe?

And how can we get the NU version of Live Stats to be as good as Clemson's?

A great win!

Last edited:

Somewhere in this thread, I said we needed to shoot 80%+ on our FT's and it looks as if we shot 82%. That needs to be a stat we need to keep above 80% all year long, especially in close games. Great game Nebraska. Thanks Ackos, once again....

we played well enough to win but it shows our weakness, which is inside defense. in reality, their #14 was given several chances to change the game and we still overcame. The first one was a joke of a double T. the second was as good open field block that even #afrothunder would have been proud of.

I was surprised at the number of moving screens Thomas was allowed to set without getting one called against him.
That being said I thought Nebraska did a great job holding their composure and getting the win.
We are going to need Roby to play a lot smarter when we get into Big 10 play.

we played well enough to win but it shows our weakness, which is inside defense. in reality, their #14 was given several chances to change the game and we still overcame. The first one was a joke of a double T. the second was as good open field block that even #afrothunder would have been proud of.

Our dribble drive down the middle of the lane is going to b our Achilles heel. Havent stopped it all year. The best we did on it tonight is when we had heiman in and he was alterating shots just not blocking them. Cant teaxh heighth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back