• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Batenhorst: future Husker article in Houston Chronicle

KTexUNLfan

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Ally is a sophomore at Seven Lakes HS in Katy, which is a large, western suburb of Houston. Ironically, I was on the Katy School Board when this school was built and helped name it. Really good high school with top notch academics; consistently named one of the best high schools in Texas. This kind of publicity is a nice plus for our recruiting. She's had multiple articles written about her in the Chronicle. State championship coming up and they could likely be in the finals like last year.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...leyball-star-Batenhorst-maturing-13308920.php

Batenhorst was a huge get for Cook, but the 2021 recruiting class is loaded, as long as Nebraska can keep all their commitments:

Alexis Rodriguez DS 5’ 04”
Lindsey Krause OH 6’ 03”
Kennedi Orr S 5’ 11”
Rylee Gray MB 6’ 04”
Ally Batenhorst OH 6’ 04”

The under 18 national team they talk about in the article above of which Batenhorst was a member of, also included Krause and Orr. And of course Gray was a big get locally for the class.

Some people think the 2021 class is Cook's best. I'll just say it is among his best. I don't know how you top the Rolfzen twins, Hunter, and Wong-Orantes.

Batenhorst was a huge get for Cook, but the 2021 recruiting class is loaded, as long as Nebraska can keep all their commitments:

Lindsey Krause OH 6’ 03”
Kennedi Orr S 5’ 11”
Rylee Gray MB 6’ 04”

The under 18 national team they talk about in the article above of which Batenhorst was a member of, also included Krause and Orr. And of course Gray was a big get locally for the class.

Some people think the 2021 class is Cook's best. I'll just say it is among his best. I don't know how you top the Rolfzen twins, Hunter, and Wong-Orantes.

JC never seems to get the top class but he always seems to get all the pieces he needs for another strong squad.

Last edited:

Lindsey Krause OH 6’ 03”
Kennedi Orr S 5’ 11”
Rylee Gray MB 6’ 04”

Would Alexis have a chance to develop into a Libero?

Last edited:

Lindsey Krause OH 6’ 03”
Kennedi Orr S 5’ 11”
Rylee Gray MB 6’ 04”

Love it!!! Husker Volleyball is stocking up for continued greatness!!! John Cooke is well respected, and all the players and their parents know what a great coach he is!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back