• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bethune Cookman Practice (10/25/18)

Great read!

Did you embrace being a recruiter for the team?
“Yes, I did. I got put in positions to talk to some guys, trying to get them there. I did my part. I did my best. I hope it stuck into their skulls. I just hope they didn’t think I was fake. I wasn’t being fake, I was saying what was real. I hope they slept on it, take it in even more with prayers. I hope they are my brothers one day.”

What makes this recruiting class so close?
“That group chat. I got a lot I can say about that. It grew and increased. It starts out with Garrett Nelson. He was the OG of it. He got it started. Later on, down the road it just got bigger. What I love about it is just the comfort of it. We can talk to each other about our problems, it’s a place we can joke. We send pictures to make each other laugh too. It makes your day even better.”

Who is the funniest guy in the group chat?
“Jackson [Hannah]. Jackson does some pretty funny stuff here and there. He can do some wacky stuff.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back