• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack ass go ask Alex for another letter.
You like to call names, don't you?

Does that help you keep your mind off the fact that you made a claim about another person that you can't back up? That called mischaracterizing, aka bearing false witness, aka lying.

Last edited:
You like to call names, don't you?

Does that help you keep your mind off the fact that you made a claim about another person that you can't back up? That called mischaracterizing, aka bearing false witness, aka lying.
What names have called you? Aren’t you acting like a jack ass?

Its so adorable that you think thats clever.:nod:

Pretty late for you isn't it? Mommy is going to be pissed if she knows you are up this late.
49e9a005bd78ae85e79ca60b986010834808e88fd1fcc8ae2e9b83dfeddebe71.jpg

Think about it, given how lonely you must be, you must have plenty of time.
You seem to be projecting. Do you need to talk to someone? Maybe someday you too will have a wife and kids...wait, that would mean having to actually talk to a female...hmmm, well there are inflatables that you can look into. I am sure you can put an apple t-shirt on it.

You seem to be projecting. Do you need to talk to someone? Maybe someday you too will have a wife and kids...wait, that would mean having to actually talk to a female...hmmm, well there are inflatables that you can look into. I am sure you can put an apple t-shirt on it.
Yea. Your a perfect example of how to spend quality time. :Clap::Clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back