• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s bevause that’s all you got on a Samsung that works. And than it is slower and not as secure.
No I have the option for facial recognition I just did not like it. I Like using my finger print. It is personal preference.

No I have the option for facial recognition I just did not like it. I Like using my finger print. It is personal preference.
Your conventionly ignoring the fact that Samsung warns you to NOT use their facial recognition for mobile payments because it’s easily hacked.

We’re probably either boring everybody or providing cheap entertainment.
Possibly.
Like I told you before. I am basing this on working with literally 100s of business customers. iPhone often eventually will resolve the issues but it is often based on the customer having to by the latest version of the phone. When I have had customers with a major problem using Samsung. They usually fix the issue within 2-3 days. If you like your iphone keep it. They are both great phones.

For the record companies that supply their employees with devices will often disable biometrics and assign them passwords unless they have something like Knox to wipe the phone and reset passwords when an employee leaves the company. That way they ensure they get the device back and are able to use it for the next employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back