• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal-line

Varsity
10 Year Member
This is getting ridiculous. Is there no way to stop it? Six times already tonight. It is pushing me over the edge.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I phone 6 plus.Happens on HM.Four straight times today at differing times of day.As soon as I registered on to post it happened.Does not happen on my Mac.GBR.
This seems to be an iphone thing. The other day when it came up only iphones were complaining. both my CPU and my Galaxy not having issues.

This seems to be an iphone thing. The other day when it came up only iphones were complaining. both my CPU and my Galaxy not having issues.
Glad for you my friend.It is really irritating.Just leave the site for awhile when it happens.GBR.

It varies in what is affected, but it is almost exclusively a mobile device problem. I haven't had any problems today on my Android device, but I have had them in the past. I recently had Chrome block redirects a couple of times.

It never has happened to me on a Windows desktop/laptop using Chrome with ABP. Only mobile.

Go ahead Android. Fewer issues.
I keep telling people but they don't listen. I mean I only deal with cell phones all day long as a living. I deal with business customers that will tell me Our Samsungs are great but our iphones don't work. What's wrong with your network? They never understand the irony of that question.

I keep telling people but they don't listen. I mean I only deal with cell phones all day long as a living. I deal with business customers that will tell me Our Samsungs are great but our iphones don't work. What's wrong with your network? They never understand the irony of that question.
As have I and the support needed for Android and Windows is much more
Than for iPhones. Don’t know why you need turn this into your agenda. https://www.computerworld.com/artic...-are-even-cheaper-to-run-than-it-thought.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back