• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Refund Request

PVonDy85

Recruit
I would like to request a full refund for my membership to HuskerMax. I primarily use my iphone for viewing the message boards and it is 100% unusable. The site has had this problem for nearly two years but over the past month I cannot open up a single post without being redirected multiple times. This should not happen on any legitimate website, let alone a premium one that requires a subscription fee. The owners/moderators of the board are 100% aware of the issue but refuse to do anything about it. I am not installing some third party app to block the malware on this site. This is the only site I ever go to on the entire internet that I ever have any issue with. So please provide me a full refund and when you get your act together I would consider resubscribing.

Last edited:
I would like to request a full refund for my membership to HuskerMax. I primarily use my iphone for viewing the message boards and it is 100% unusable. The site has had this problem for nearly two years but over the past month I cannot open up a single post without being redirected multiple times. This should not happen on any legitimate website, let alone a premium one that requires a subscription fee. The owners/moderators of the board are 100% aware of the issue but refuse to do anything about it. I am not installing some third party app to block the malware on this site. This is the only site I ever go to on the entire internet that I ever have any issue with. So please provide me a full refund and when you get your act together I would consider resubscribing.

... probably not the best way to ask, that is in a thread. Send an email, or use the small “contact us” tab in the thin red banner on bottom of page.

Your twenty bucks is a drop in the ad bucket.

giphy.gif

C

If it was a site issue wouldn't it happen to everyone? I have an android and I have no problems with redirecting on Huskermax from it. I have no special apps either. Now I do have a problem with pop up ads on my android but its not associated with any single site and it has never happened to me on Huskermax.

... probably not the best way to ask, that is in a thread. Send an email, or use the small “contact us” tab in the thin red banner on bottom of page.
maybe he asked the wrong way, but his point is valid. This malware issue is a big pain in the ass making this site unreadable on a mobile device. When will that get fixed? Thank you and GBR!

maybe he asked the wrong way, but his point is valid. This malware issue is a big pain in the ass making this site unreadable on a mobile device. When will that get fixed? Thank you and GBR!
I have an Android and an iPhone. This site is almost incredibly difficult on my iPhone. I use Firefox on my Android and the site will occasionally bog down, but but it always works for me.

I have been a member since February of 2005, I have never had a big enough issue on any device ever to request my subscription back, I am not a big tech guy or even a little tech guy so I use what I have and it works and my assumption is all my tech stuff is pretty simple. I have thought of requesting my money back because of some of the idiots on here ( I include myself in this for those on the other end of my opinion), I am surprised that Max has not responded to you because any of my dealings with him he has shown nothing but class, I wish you the best though and if this is not the place for you for whatever reason, God speed and Go Big Red.

I use my android all the time on this site with no pop ups or issues at all. Seems the stupid video player warning has went away too.

If it was a site issue wouldn't it happen to everyone? I have an android and I have no problems with redirecting on Huskermax from it. I have no special apps either. Now I do have a problem with pop up ads on my android but its not associated with any single site and it has never happened to me on Huskermax.
It's definitely this site....they've acknowledged ot before and usually do something to fix it. But the issue keeps POPPING UP.

I also have an Android device and it happens all the time.

I am with you. I use my phone (android) all the time. crappy iPhones may be striking again. Also concur with the wrong way to report it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back