• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Solich versus Pelini this Saturday

I could care less. But if I did, I'd root for Frank to beat the druggy

Last edited:

I could care less. But if I did, I'd root for Frank to beat the druggy

Understood. But it is good to see that Carl Pelini is back on his feet again.

I don't have a preference in this game. I wish good luck to both of them.

Both of them have been in coaching a long time and have had a positive impact on thousands of young people.

Both of them were coaches for the Huskers. As they say, once a Husker always a Husker. CP was one of the best secondary coaches we ever had.

They were quite a pair. Seems like our defense went south right after CP departed and we have never recovered.

carl-pelini.jpg

Last edited:
Jason's been on his feet for quite some time, the man celebrates his sobriety daily .... what are you referencing?

Both of them have been in coaching a long time and have had a positive impact on thousands of young people.
Couldn't agree more Paramus. Best of luck to both. I will be cheering for Ohio and Coach Solich for the win.

Both of them were coaches for the Huskers. As they say, once a Husker always a Husker. CP was one of the best secondary coaches we ever had.

They were quite a pair. Seems like our defense went south right after CP departed and we have never recovered.

carl-pelini.jpg
You might want to ask Marvin Sanders about that...just sayin

Move to other teams. No one cares about Carl. And Solich started the slide.

Regardless, both are a part of Husker football history. Former coaches are mentioned on this board all the time. You see it almost every day.

Last edited:

except CP never coached our secondary.

I stand corrected. CP was our DC and DL coach. Marvin Sanders stands alone as our best secondary coach.

Sitting at #109 in total defense, I'll bet some fans would welcome CP back as our DC. CP was the guy who commanded the Suh. Those were good times.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back