• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Huser is N

Congrats to the young man.

It is obvious that he has bought in 100% and a medically diagnosed large heart because Nebraska would not have accepted this commitment otherwise. :thumbsup:

Glad to see all of these walk ons. This has been missing for a while. This helps to build the team.

Not meant to go off topic, but didn't years ago Nebraska have a walk-on tryout with the general student body that was already enrolled? I just seem to remember that but I am a little foggy.

Yes, the Red team did have the tryout mentioned above. My memory is foggy as well, because I do not remember the year.

Keep the walk-on commitments coming...Nebraska Football needs their "want to" desperately in the program.

I can't wait until someone commits and accepts a "scholarship" to the University of Nebraska Football Program. It has almost been a full month since the last commit. :(

Last edited:

Not meant to go off topic, but didn't years ago Nebraska have a walk-on tryout with the general student body that was already enrolled? I just seem to remember that but I am a little foggy.
Didn't Callahan do something similar to that?

Mike Riley did it. Jeramiah Stovall was the result

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back