• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I want Ameer out of Detroit so badly. There is no reason someone with his ability should be inactive 3 weeks in a row when healthy. I saw 15 RBs that started this week that I know Ameer could be playing over.

And cut the fumble crap out... his fumbles per touch ratio is right at the NFL average.

Once again, Austin, Texas ... represent!

Brees, Foles, Mayfield.

I doubt another city can boast this.

Yeah... Louisiana in general for its pop size has produced a huge number of NFL QBs (Mannings, Doug Williams, Dak, Delhomme, Stan Humphries, David Woodley) but honestly the entire states of Texas has like a quarter of all the starting NFL QBs right now.

Brees, Foles, Mayfield, Mahomes, Dalton, Stafford, Tannehill, Luck just off the top of my head...

There's a long-time trend with Big Ben ... he is awesome at home and sucks on the road. I'm counting on the road woes. Roethlisberger needs 36.5 fantasy points for my FF opponent tonight in order to prevent me from going 3-0 -- in a money league.

That first quarter INT was helpful!

Last edited:
There's a long-time trend with Big Ben ... he is awesome at home and sucks on the road. I'm counting on the road woes. Roethlisberger needs 36.5 fantasy points for my FF opponent tonight in order to prevent me from going 3-0 -- in a money league.

That first quarter INT was helpful!

Ummm... no more, please.

This new roughing the passer rule is making the game almost unwatchable. Steelers-Bucs there have been 4 calls on clean sacks and it isnt even halftime.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back