• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 3-Star Taiwan Mullen CB From Florida

I put my creepy hat on...

There are 8 247Sports Crystal Ball picks entered. 7 for Nebraska, 1 for Indiana. However, the most recent was for Indiana, right after his OV there. Albeit it came from an Illinois insider with a poor prediction record.

Now the creepy part, he is following a lot of people on Twitter with ties to Indiana. More than I would have expected. And enough that it makes me uncomfortable with this announcement.

I know a ton of people who went to, or currently go to Indiana. One of the worst environments to be a football player compared to other P5 programs.

:Computer:

I can't imagine the game day atmosphere would be anything close to what he will experience in Lincoln. How often is their stadium filled to capacity?

If he is expediting the timing of his commitment just to ensure a spot with Indiana, then that is all the more strange.

Indiana football is not the type of program that should have enough leverage to tell a highly-rated recruit from Florida to "get in now or else we're moving on".

I can't imagine the game day atmosphere would be anything close to what he will experience in Lincoln. How often is their stadium filled to capacity?

Only when Ohio St. or Michigan bring 20,000 fans to help fill it.

Went to the last IU-NU game in Bloomington, great tailgate atmosphere outside (as good as The Grove at Ole Miss) but about 3/4 full inside. Maybe 40K fans?

Don't want to be here and would rather play in front of a high school sized crowd? Good luck to you.

He's very talented, but that is not the type of player I want here.

Any idea what went wrong? Seemed like we were well-positioned and certainly didn't expect to lose out to a someone like IU.

Maybe the game cancellation ruined it for him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back