• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Watch Site in the Cayman Islands

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Husker fans are everywhere. Here is the newest addition to the watch site directory located in the Cayman Islands. Here is the information and a photo provided by Dan Charleston.

Cayman.jpg

Pirate’s Den (PDs) in Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. They have over 12 screens of college/NFL football every week, and Nebraska games always get the sound!

They are located in the Galleria Plaza on West Bay Road (Seven Mile Beach), 345-949-7144 open 11 am to 1 am. Facebook is under PD’s Sports Bar and Grill. Oh, one of the BEST places to eat on the island!

Thanks for putting this up, with over a million and a half tourists every year there are always Husker fans looking for a place (there were two this last week visiting from Waverly).

Let me know if you need anything else and GO BIG RED!

I am originally from Holdrege, graduated high school from Blair, and the NU in 77!

Been on the island here for over eight years, and look forward to meeting any Huskers who are visiting. Let me know when you're coming!

Awesome. I'm from Minden and graduated there in 79. I have relatives in Holdrege you may or may not know depending on when you moved to Blair. The Hecke's. Willie was co-owner of Strong-Hecke Auto Villa there in Holdrege from 1978 until he died in 1985 racing sprint cars.

I'll be sure to stop by if I ever make it to the Islands.

Please do stop by, I know the family name, but we moved in 72 to Blair so not familiar with the business. Pioneer Village!!! I always loved that place, stuck in my mind they had a microwave oven there from the 50s....I had no clue.

I am originally from Holdrege, graduated high school from Blair, and the NU in 77!

Been on the island here for over eight years, and look forward to meeting any Huskers who are visiting. Let me know when you're coming!
How many spare rooms you have?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back