• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BBall Recruiting

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member
I guess this is a big day:

Pictured:
Zaire Wade
Chucky Hepburn
Akol Arop

(I can't view the pay article)

Last edited:

2020 Indianapolis Lawrence Central SF D'Andre Davis

htsve6o2lvceixqfrfuo

There are a couple more photos of those pictured above in the HOL recruiting gallery below, but I think I caught all the individuals once:

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/recruit-visitor-gallery-akron

I guess Hunter Sallis got an offer for 2021, which is great news

I have not seen the kid play yet, hope catch one of his games this winter. From what I’ve heard though, his potential ceiling is higher than anyone in this new group of in-state kids coming up. He’s 6’3” but looks so young, I wonder how tall he will get.

Get him in Lincoln early and often. Miles and Lewis are doing a good job at flipping the script on the recruiting locally narrative. Perfect timing, too. Nebraska basketball is going to get most of the attention in the state this year, have to capitalize.

BBall recruiting at football game:

Mors (6'7", 220#) has a Creighton offer, and TCU. I think he's a Wisconsin heavy lean, but may not yet have that offer.

Last edited:
BBall recruiting at football game:

Mors (6'7", 220#) has a Creighton offer, and TCU. I think he's a Wisconsin heavy lean, but may not yet have that offer.

Mors just has that Wisconsin look. Recruit hard, never know if we have a big year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back