• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

Best player on Georgia Tech's roster heading into his sophomore year. Three star my a$$.
I had always assumed that JUCO players had a lower "star" rating / potential because of limited time wherever they end up. Is that not the case? Mills has been there and done that as a freshman - but he will only have two years left when he makes it to UNL.

I had always assumed that JUCO players had a lower "star" rating / potential because of limited time wherever they end up. Is that not the case? Mills has been there and done that as a freshman - but he will only have two years left when he makes it to UNL.

Wasn't Zack Bowman a 5* Juco kid?

I personally tend to rank them a tad lower than a blue chip high school kid, simply for the fact a HS kid gets five years to develop in the teams system, S&C program, etc.

Also, most HS kids will give you three years of starter/key contributor contribution after a RS and/or time getting accustomed to G5 level of play. Of course that's ideally and not factoring the 40-50% who don't fulfill their perceived potential for various reasons.

With a juco, unless he is coming from a FBS school and has a track record, you don't know if you're getting Lavonte David or Joe Keels. Mills is a proven commodity. That kids a stud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back