• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Member sign up special

Hey, csker, how you doin'?? :) Been a while my friend. Been busy and having family illnesses take my time away. Mother-in-law is 92 and sadly, she is showing it.

Hey, didn't you get the "Lifetime" pass like I did? Nice to know, I won't get cut off.............if I behave, that is! ;)

Can't wait until the football season starts! I know we may struggle, but I know all will play their hearts out, and they will do everything to the best of their abilities :Koolaid2:

Wow, you have been busy, I see! Going for half a million, I see! Do you sleep, my friend? :Sleep::Rolf::Rockon:
I hit 11 years this October, so I have 4 more years before I get the Lifetime Pass. I hope to hit half a million posts sometime next year.

I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Getting old is not fun.

I hit 11 years this October, so I have 4 more years before I get the Lifetime Pass. I hope to hit half a million posts sometime next year.

I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Getting old is not fun.

No, it is not, csker! :( In addition, it is taking more of a toll on Linda (her daughter), than it is on me. They have been so close their entire lives. I find, we are being tied so much more to home than I like. No way we can leave her alone for a minute!!

Our first grandchild, Emma, will be a year old on Sept 12, a day after Linda's birthday. No way we can go to the state of Washington, this month, to share her birthday, when my grand daughter, Kelsie, brings Emma to my daughter's home to celebrate her birthday. Emma's dad is in the service, and he wants to celebrate Emma's birthday at home, on Sept 12th, so Emma will come out this month to celebrate with our family. Linda is so bummed; it is heartbreaking. :(

I just watched the video of Scott at the Grand Canyon! That was awesome! I put the video on my phone, so I could enjoy the scenery whenever. :) I have been to the Grand Canyon several times, and I hope to make it there, once again. :thumbsup:

Well, time for bed. Take care, my good friend.

GO BIG RED!!!

No, it is not, csker! :( In addition, it is taking more of a toll on Linda (her daughter), than it is on me. They have been so close their entire lives. I find, we are being tied so much more to home than I like. No way we can leave her alone for a minute!!

Our first grandchild, Emma, will be a year old on Sept 12, a day after Linda's birthday. No way we can go to the state of Washington, this month, to share her birthday, when my grand daughter, Kelsie, brings Emma to my daughter's home to celebrate her birthday. Emma's dad is in the service, and he wants to celebrate Emma's birthday at home, on Sept 12th, so Emma will come out this month to celebrate with our family. Linda is so bummed; it is heartbreaking. :(
I feel badly for Linda. Hopefully you both will get to see your granddaughter very soon.

Whats the proper procedure to my renewal? My membership account expired August 19th.

THX

Because of the restrictions of the bbs software you have to wait until the 19th to renew. The renew button will show up on your profile then. We have asked the software company to allow early renewals but they haven't done it yet.

Because of the restrictions of the bbs software you have to wait until the 19th to renew. The renew button will show up on your profile then. We have asked the software company to allow early renewals but they haven't done it yet.

Oh yeah, I remember the same procedure last year .... a touch of Alzheimer's disease ;). Strange, not allowed early renewal.

With this disguise, I wonder if I will qualify for the 2 for 1 special for new members only?

images

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back