• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Go Beaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Riley will be back at OSU when the fake league folds/never gets going.
2. I hope TG gains enough weight to take the pounding he will get as QB up there.
3. Depending on his major, it could be a decent move. Although he might be confused when he learns knowledge does not start with a N.

He created the timing that limited his transfer options, but the kid had more interest than Oregon State.

Good luck in Corvallis.

I get transferring, I get wanting to play, I don’t get going to Oregon State.

Do you just want to play or do you want to play for a decent program?

I guess I think if he went JUCO this year he would have more options in the spring and still have 3 years of eligibility.

I guess I think if he went JUCO this year he would have more options in the spring and still have 3 years of eligibility.

Knows some of the staff and was recruited by the coach at one point. Probably feels he has a pretty good chance at beating out whoever they have on the roster (or will get). OSU has put QBs into the NFL in the past. Makes a lot of sense . . . except for the part where they haven't been very good traditionally.

They do suck, but they have put a lot more QBs into the NFL relatively recently than NU has.

Get used to it, June
qM1hk-1481229001-95-show-940x370_Beaver.jpg

I realize I can't slam TG too hard here, but a hs qb who throws for 13000 yards and other big time P5 programs aren't going after him? Is it possible he doesn't have enough upside? I mean Oregon State? Does Arizona State and Cal get better qb's so passed on pursuing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back