• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/24/18) Akron Prep and Coach Frost Post Practice

I have to give Riley a pass on that issue too. I am sure if they knew this is the result of overuse in games, I am sure they would have done differently. Tre was a very good back and it is hard to blame someone to give him the ball over and over.
You, my friend, are far more generous than I, but that’s probably not a bad trait. I don’t doubt he was the best back on the team, but they knew he was on sore knees. 31 carries, against Arky State? Wilbon was the only other back to get carries, and he was 2 for 15 and a TD, but they thought 31 was the right number? And I believe he was held out of practice much of the week prior to Oregon, but again he’s got 20 carries before his injury, and Wilbon with 3.

That just doesn’t scream ‘Intelligent Personnel Management’ in my mind.

Counts only until December as in we can award them on the 2nd NSD in February?

They'll be available for any member of the 2019 class, including early signers, and/or to be given to a walk-on in January 2019. They count against the 85 through 2018 only.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back