• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avery Roberts granted his scholarship release

One of many highly rated players that didn't pan out...happens a lot. The good thing, he is leaving early...this staff knows how to flip the roster.

Last edited:

I'm too lazy to look it up, but what's the contribution success for Bray's recruits. It can't be good.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but what's the contribution success for Bray's recruits. It can't be good.

Just off the top of my head, Dedrick Young and Mo Barry are high up there, Tyrin Ferguson looks like he'll be a strong piece. Andrew Ward and Avery Roberts are now gone. Wait and see for Quashon Alexander and Pernell Jefferson. From that sample size, I'd say it's pretty well par for the course. Nothing spectacular, but not really a total let down or anything.

Just off the top of my head, Dedrick Young and Mo Barry are high up there, Tyrin Ferguson looks like he'll be a strong piece. Andrew Ward and Avery Roberts are now gone. Wait and see for Quashon Alexander and Pernell Jefferson. From that sample size, I'd say it's pretty well par for the course. Nothing spectacular, but not really a total let down or anything.
Quay and Pern will never make the 2 deep at NU. The trio you noted above is solid though. Ferg should have a good year. I've never been a fan of Young but he's served us well through his time here. Jury is still out on Barry. I expect really good things from him this year. Tough for any LB to thrive in whatever-the-hell-system we were using the past couple years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back