• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/22/18) Offensive Coaches and Players After Practice

I doubt it gets announced at all. Frost has been very tight lipped about most things.

Sam McKewon said on TBL yesterday that he thinks SF announces starting QB today. We shall see. I’d say either today or Friday is when it’s announced.

He did? I must of missed that. I thought he said he will have one ahead of time but publicly announced? Hope he does, I'm selfish like that!

Yes he did. Said mid to perhaps late week because they plan to start Akron prep Friday and want the issue settled. So today would not be a surprise based on that

Last edited:
He did? I must of missed that. I thought he said he will have one ahead of time but publicly announced? Hope he does, I'm selfish like that!

If i wasn't lazy I would find the article. But he basically said it would be ahead of time and not day of. If I am off, or someone has the article, PLEASE correct me.

Yes he did. Said mid to perhaps late week because they plan to start Akron prep Friday and want the issue settled. So today would not be a surprise based on that

But, he also eluded that if they didn’t find any separation it could be later...
Maybe they use Akron to find the starter?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back