• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/20/18) 10 Post Practice Coach and Player Video's Added

Yup they flagged his ACT score for what ever reason and its being investigated thus hard to say when it will be done.
I guess I could understand if he had one really good score that didn't seem to match up with his grades or whatever, but he scored pretty close on both those tests (25 and 27). Who knows how the NCAA works lol. Hopefully he will get cleared.

Chris Low article on ESPN....link here.

i

"It certainly has heightened my engagement and level of interest," said Osborne, who has been at more practices and frequented the football complex significantly more this offseason than in past years. "I've always been interested in Nebraska football no matter who the coach was, but having Scott back has brought it full circle for me."

There were several big-name schools chasing Frost after last season, but Osborne thinks Nebraska's most serious threat was UCF and Frost remaining in Orlando. "There was a period of several weeks where I wasn't sure what was going to happen, and probably the biggest competitor that Nebraska had was UCF simply because of Scott's loyalty to his players," Osborne said.

More at the link above.

I guess I could understand if he had one really good score that didn't seem to match up with his grades or whatever, but he scored pretty close on both those tests (25 and 27). Who knows how the NCAA works lol. Hopefully he will get cleared.

I have to assume they looked at this GPA and the scores and some how the computer flags it. Just an assumption on my part.

They zipped Maurice Washington through so it was probably too much to ask for this one to go through smoothly

Yeah but different situation all together it sounds like.

I remember when I was admitted to UC San Diego I had taken the ACT not the SAT. UCSD at that time would only accept the SAT, but my GPA was so high they were not even worried about it. Just told me to take it and the score did not even matter. No I did not get flagged. :) :) I scored pretty none the less. Hard to know what they are looking at.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back