• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/8/18) Tons Of Photos And Video

As long as expectations/egos/etc can be effectively set and managed . . . can you imagine defenses that get to face a RB rotation with the fresh legs and talent of Bryant, Bell, Ozigbo, Washington (he'll be too good to not play), Bradley, et al? There's just no let up there and you combine that with the pace . . . yowza. Once everyone gets some experience this is going to be fun to watch. And that's not even factoring on the WR/Duck running at you.

Of course, they need the O-line to open up the holes for them. I'm trusting Austin makes that happen.
This is how Nebraska used to do it when we lead the nation in rushing. It was what bothered me when BP ran Roy Helu into the ground against Missouri to break a record. Back in the day our starting RBs used to share the rotation. For example Phillips split carries with Green, Childs and Benning. In fact in the OU game in 1995 (using this game because we were not showcasing LP for a pro career), he split carries with 7 other runners and his attempts represented less than 25% of the carries. In the NC game Phillips split carries with 12 other runners. Yes, 12.

Last edited:

0036408-kpnj-2560X1440.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back