• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maurice Washington Admitted as FULL QUALIFIER

MyBraska don't take this wrong me quoting you. I just choose one of the posts to bring out my point or my question. My question is....does anyone else have any concern about so many posts referencing a learning disability that hasn't been publicly diagnosed?

Good point, and you are right.

MyBraska don't take this wrong me quoting you. I just choose one of the posts to bring out my point or my question. My question is....does anyone else have any concern about so many posts referencing a learning disability that hasn't been publicly diagnosed?

What does "publicly diagnosed" mean? Are we crowd-sourcing diagnoses these days? If he has a diagnosis, why would it be "public"?

What does "publicly diagnosed" mean? Are we crowd-sourcing diagnoses these days? If he has a diagnosis, why would it be "public"?
My point is there are a few fans responding as if he has a learning disability. We don't know that. I know its speculative but not really anything we should publicly be speculating on as it can put a player in a bad light.

My point is there are a few fans responding as if he has a learning disability. We don't know that. I know its speculative but not really anything we should publicly be speculating on as it can put a player in a bad light.

I appreciate your thought here, but to me it puts the person judging him in a bad light. If anything, I admire him even more for succeeding with the hand life dealt him.

I appreciate your thought here, but to me it puts the person judging him in a bad light. If anything, I admire him even more for succeeding with the hand life dealt him.
I understand and appreciate the comment but...…..do we know a bad hand was dealt to him? It's kind of like the thread with Randy Gregory that someone brings up maybe he was doing pot for medical reasons. Then someone else suggests he's bi-polar and next thing you know the narrative is Randy Gregory is Bi-polar and the NFL doesn't know how to handle bi-polar personnel that need medical pot. The whole time there might not be any medical reason for him to smoke. Just saying......

Last edited:

Might Washington's eligibility this year affect the number of RBs in the RB room?

I'm not holding my breath as it sure seemed like eligibility for this year was the longest of long shots and that the best-case, realistic scenario was an academic RS. Regardless . . . better to have a kid this talented that fits the system so well on campus, getting the academic help and coaching, training, and learning the playbook to hit the ground running (literally) next season.

If he plays, this year then that would be awesome. Just not counting on it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back