• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Amazon pop up about every 30 seconds

D

Deleted member 328

ridiculous.

On my iPad through an iPhone hotspot.

Last edited by a moderator:

It only happens on my iPhone and only occasionally.

Of course I’m only on the site on my iPhone once or twice a week. My thumbs are too big.

I never have any issues with these popups I hear about every couple of months. Homemade media server running Window 10 Professional, Adblock popup blocker, Norton Security, and Private Internet Access VPN. Maybe all my settings are just right or maybe I am just lucky...... I have worked in the IT field since 1976.

I never have any issues with these popups I hear about every couple of months. Homemade media server running Window 10 Professional, Adblock popup blocker, Norton Security, and Private Internet Access VPN. Maybe all my settings are just right or maybe I am just lucky...... I have worked in the IT field since 1976.
There mostly on phone. Not getting on my iMac either. But started on my iPhone as well.

Attachments

• D3ED5F37-448A-481B-A46C-59D81F97DE05.png
    D3ED5F37-448A-481B-A46C-59D81F97DE05.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 135
There mostly on phone. Not getting on my iMac either. But started on my iPhone as well.
Gotcha. Being retired I only have a phone so the wife can get in touch with me. She has had some health issues and can not leave the house. Other than that I only use it to check my app on how well the local fishing spots are doing.

Gotcha. Being retired I only have a phone so the wife can get in touch with me. She has had some health issues and can not leave the house. Other than that I only use it to check my app on how well the local fishing spots are doing.
Local fishing spots...you have your priorities in order!

Cheater!

I don't have these problems on my Android phone. Using Firefox, private browsing mode. The only problem I have is that tweets are blocked, so I have to open them in a new window. Makes those threads with practice update tweets frustrating to follow.

You are what the rest of the net refers to as teflon.... nothing sticks to you and we're jealous. GBR

Get this everytime I try to use my iPhone.

Attachments

• 2C1F7A8F-02A4-4D1F-B253-C8F364B1A233.png
    2C1F7A8F-02A4-4D1F-B253-C8F364B1A233.png
    228 KB · Views: 142

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back