• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* RB Rahmir Johnson is N!

DefensiveElasticBoar-size_restricted.gif

@goodnterribles

Does not run away from guys but seems to run L-R as quick as N-S. That is a good ability to have as a RB.

The only surprise to this commitment is that it took this long...

This staff is bringing in some serious speed. Well done...let's get some more!

Wow . . . If nothing else, running back recruiting is BACK!!!

Great get. And . . . looks like there is more out there if we need it, but my guess is RB recruiting is done and we tell quality talent that the room is full at the "N".

What a great contrast to RB recruiting under the previous staff. Filling he position with guys at the top of our board is a great sign. Glad to have this guy on board!

Wow . . . If nothing else, running back recruiting is BACK!!!

Great get. And . . . looks like there is more out there if we need it, but my guess is RB recruiting is done and we tell quality talent that the room is full at the "N".

Great addition to the class! It will be interesting to see whether we take one more at RB. Might depend somewhat on Tre Bryant's health.

RB recruiting has certainly taken a big step forward from the Reggie Davis days.

Measurables:

• Positions: RB, CB
  • Height & Weight: 5'9" 172lbs
  • Nike Football Rating: 96.72
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.54
  • Shuttle: 4.33
  • Vertical: 33.4
  • Powerball: 36.5

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back