• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Robert Morris transfer guard, Dachon Burke, 6'4", 180, is N

After averaging 17.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.1 steals per game last season to earn second-team All-Northeast Conference honors,
Stats like that, and he was only second team All Conference? Oh my. So, did I read it correctly, that he can't play this coming season, and not until the 2 years from now?

And to think, this is a thread "You" started....hahahaha... DOH!
Do you know how many times that happens to me? I think I have a link copied, and it's still the last link that I copied. When it loads fast enough inside the HM thread, I notice it, but, if it doesn't, I just move on. If no one points it out, I may never know.

Thanks, HHS!

He has to sit out this coming season and will have 2 years to play at Nebraska.
Thanks, I thought that was how I read that. I'm still surprised that those quoted numbers only had him 2nd team. Did we even have a guy get close to overall numbers like that this past year?

Looks like a good get.

So the 2020 roster could have 7 guards, 1 forward (assuming Roby stays, which he wont), and 2 centers (assuming Tshimanga stays, which i wouldnt bet on.)
Why do you think Roby won't be at Nebraska next year?

Thanks, I thought that was how I read that. I'm still surprised that those quoted numbers only had him 2nd team. Did we even have a guy get close to overall numbers like that this past year?
Palmer was 17.2 pts, 4.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 1.0 steals per game.

Last edited:
Palmer was 17.2 pts, 4.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 1.0 steals per game.
Year before transfer:
3.5 pts, 1.2 reb, .8 asst, .4 steals. Therefore, by your logic::Sarcasm:
Burke:
17.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.1 steals
after transfer:
86.5 points, 21.2 rebounds, 9.4 asst, and 5.25 steals.

I'm sorry, that doesn't seem likely, but I'm all for it. :Banana: Ah, the Koolaid is too strong...

Last edited:

Year before transfer:
3.5 pts, 1.2 reb, .8 asst, .4 steals. Therefore, by your logic::Sarcasm:
Burke:
17.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.1 steals
after transfer:
86.5 points, 21.2 rebounds, 9.4 asst, and 5.25 steals.

I'm sorry, that doesn't seem likely, but I'm all for it. :Banana: Ah, the Koolaid is too strong...
I see the sarcasm alert, but I was just giving him the person on the Nebraska team that had similar stats this past season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back