• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

B0E293C4-928D-4FF2-B37D-3E3F6B0EBB4F.jpeg

I think this incredible first season was important for the Knights in terms of having a true home ice advantage. Vegas is so transient to begin with that if they were as bad as many thought they were going to be, opposing fans would have a strong contingent for most games.

Watching the first playoff game against the relatively close Kings and the crowd is not only heavily Knight fans but they are loud and very rowdy. Its a great atmosphere.

The Raiders will have a tough time topping the Knights when it comes to rabid fans and home advantage imo.

Vegas is really flying around so far in the 1st period.

Also, eff the Kings.
LOL! A buddy of mine is a YUGE Kings fan, and I just sent him a text, all in bold, saying, "GO VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS" and he texts back Eff you, I'm G'Damn Kings fan..... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that was my response.... Here's to the Knights blanking the Kings....

5 - 1 Bruins.
Colorado v Nashville. I have to root for the Predators in this one, just because.

Predators win game one.... 5 - 2 over Colorado.... It's always fun for me to watch Colorado teams LOSE..... Nashville is going crazy right about now..... Fight breaks out at the end of the game.... LOL....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back