• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #5 (4/3/18) Post Practice Video Coach Frost & Players

Frost was a beast! Make that block today, and you'd be thrown out of the game, after the referees had all had a good, long cry.
He lowered his head and got mostly shoulder of the defender. Today, they would have to have 20 minutes to review it before making the call.

By the way, good morning Husker Nation.

Frost was a beast! Make that block today, and you'd be thrown out of the game, after the referees had all had a good, long cry.
Reminds me of Ronnie Bass.

I couldn't find the exchange after. The opposing coach says that's a penalty. Ref says "what for". Other coach says "unnecessary roughness". Ref looks at him and says with indignation. "ON THE QUARTERBACK?'

Williams had the benefit of enrolling early to participate in spring practices. Given that everyone else on the defense is essentially starting from scratch under the new staff’s scheme, Williams looks to have a wide-open window of opportunity to be an immediate impact player this season.

“No, not at all,” Fisher said when asked if he was worried about throwing too much information at Williams too early.

“We spend a lot of time in the film room. The thing about it is it’s not about throwing it at him because if I’m throwing it at him, I’m throwing it at the rest of them too. They are all under the defense at the same time. Nobody got the edge on nobody. Everybody is on the defense at the same time.”

From practice this morning...

5ac37f6a13427.image.jpg

I'm not a subscriber, but for those who are, the two pictures above were the two I had access to see...the rest are at the link below.

Mike has to be excited. He's certainly taken to the Zach Duvall program - seems to be highly motivated and very coachable. A good get for us.
And the fact that he worked his butt off to get to a big time program says something about how much he wanted. It sounds like he isn't finished working hard, either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back