• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 NIT...

Miles did turn down a CIT bid one year. NIT is different and I cannot imagine them turning it down.

If the team isn't into it, Miles is failing. If Miles isn't into it, Miles is failing.

This isn't like Duke or Kansas being relegated to the NIT. It's Nebraska. Everything about this season was an improvement over the past few years. You celebrate that fact, and you take the extra game(s) in the NIT to build on next season. Go kick some tail instead of curling up in a ball and crying.

Again, I hope and have to think this is false. Because if it isn't heads need to roll. If this team is throwing in the towel -- get them the hell out of Lincoln. Pathetic.

It HAS to be fake news.
It’s probably fake and I can’t say I agree with it, but wouldn’t get the slightest bit worked up if it did happen. Certainly doesn’t get into the firing or heads rolling realm.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back