• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ethan Piper, DL/OL Norfolk Catholic is N

I'd be doing someone a disservice if I started listing people and don't want to threadjack too much, but one other one is Zander Gray, RB/LB from Omaha North.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him. I caught one of their games last fall. He is a good one.

I just checked out Rivals listing of Nebraska recruits for 2019. while they only have 5 ranked so far, it does look like they have a lot more guys listed than usual. I counted 71!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him. I caught one of their games last fall. He is a good one.

I just checked out Rivals listing of Nebraska recruits for 2019. while they only have 5 ranked so far, it does look like they have a lot more guys listed than usual. I counted 71!
2019/2020 in-state recruiting is very good. Bellevue West has a WR that will be highly sought after.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back