• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G Tournament

Game 5: No. 7 Indiana 111, No. 10 Michigan State 109, 4OT
Game 6: No. 6 Michigan 77 vs. No. 11 Penn State 48

Tomorrow;
IU vs UMd
UM vs NU

Both HUSKER teams face Michigan tomorrow.

But, But,But, The Women's Tournament is in Indianapolis! :Redface:

Go Amy's Raiders! :pirate: Instead of getting jobbed, Let's Finish the Job on Michigan! :Cheer2:

All I really want to see is a 'clean' game - Reffed, I mean! Call it the same at Both Ends of the Court.

:Gobigred:

But, But,But, The Women's Tournament is in Indianapolis! :Redface:

Go Amy's Raiders! :pirate: Instead of getting jobbed, Let's Finish the Job on Michigan! :Cheer2:

All I really want to see is a 'clean' game - Reffed, I mean! Call it the same at Both Ends of the Court.

:Gobigred:
I know that...McClane is rooting for the women against Michigan, too!

Well, it's time for me to get ready to go to a Friday night fish fry. Hope the ladies make a better showing. Might as well post this now;

LET'S GO CORNHUSKERS!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Shout: :Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

I just got thorough listening to the B1G Women's Championship game on ESPN2 (Ohio State beat Maryland 79-69). It was the worst presentation I think I've seen. Video was good but the audio was terrible!!!!! You could barely even hear the announcers over the crowd noise, and when you did it sounded like they were talking through mush. And with all the enthusiasm of a wet noodle. :Bananalazy:

The only time the announcer showed even a modicum of excitement was when the game was about over and he thought he was about to finish. Didn't get their names (Paul Sonderland and Christy Winters Scott), but Seriously I've heard Student U announcers do better jobs of announcing. And this for a CHAMPIONSHIP game!!! :Redface::Redface::Redface:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back