• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

With the staff already starting to zero in on some key guys for the 2019 class, I thought I would put together a bit of a wish list for the Huskers (outside of the three in-state guys I mentioned - Nelson, Henrich, Hickman). These are all guys who have pretty serious interest in Nebraska and are also all ranked at least four-stars:

LB Owen Pappoe (Georgia)
S Brian Williams (Texas)
OT Will Putnam (Florida)
QB Max Duggan (Iowa)
Ath. Marquez Beason (Texas)
CB Max Williams (California)
CB Jordan Clark (Louisiana)
WR Marcus Washington (Missouri)
WR Cameron Coleman (IMG/Missouri)
WR Jalani Williams (Missouri)
OLB Shammond Cooper (Missouri)
DE/OLB Marcus Hicks (Kansas)
Ath. Isaiah Williams (Missouri)

Notice that six of these 13 kids are from border states. The staff should make sure these kids all know its an open door policy on them taking as many unofficials as they want this season. Guys like Duggan, Hicks, Cooper, Washington, I. Williams and J. Williams should be fixtures on the sidelines if they want.
Is that a prediction of them ending up at Nebraska? Or is it just another list of players not interested in Nebraska?

6 month difference between the original post and response. Is that vacation length or coincidence? o_O

Last edited:
Trying for 3 for 3? Go for it, it's unprecedented!
Only because you never made it a goal. If I were to pick an annual thread to get kicked out of it would be of the annual alternative uniform threads or maybe the score prediction contest announcement thread.

Only because you never made it a goal. If I were to pick an annual thread to get kicked out of it would be of the annual alternative uniform threads or maybe the score prediction contest announcement thread.
What's wrong with Alt uni's? My gawd man, get with the times.....

What's wrong with Alt uni's? My gawd man, get with the times.....

Nothing wrong. Just have to pick a thread to get kicked out of and I don’t really care what others opinions are on that topic.

Score prediction contest choice to get kicked out of thread that no one should get kicked out of. ;)

With the staff already starting to zero in on some key guys for the 2019 class, I thought I would put together a bit of a wish list for the Huskers (outside of the three in-state guys I mentioned - Nelson, Henrich, Hickman). These are all guys who have pretty serious interest in Nebraska and are also all ranked at least four-stars:

LB Owen Pappoe (Georgia)
S Brian Williams (Texas)
OT Will Putnam (Florida)
QB Max Duggan (Iowa)
Ath. Marquez Beason (Texas)
CB Max Williams (California)
CB Jordan Clark (Louisiana)
WR Marcus Washington (Missouri)
WR Cameron Coleman (IMG/Missouri)
WR Jalani Williams (Missouri)
OLB Shammond Cooper (Missouri)
DE/OLB Marcus Hicks (Kansas)
Ath. Isaiah Williams (Missouri)

Notice that six of these 13 kids are from border states. The staff should make sure these kids all know its an open door policy on them taking as many unofficials as they want this season. Guys like Duggan, Hicks, Cooper, Washington, I. Williams and J. Williams should be fixtures on the sidelines if they want.

Any changes now that we are 8 months & a coaching staff removed from this post (list)?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back