• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How to videos

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
How to log in and log out and profile information

How to post videos and pictures

Last edited:

How to post videos and pictures

Hey Huskermedic. See post 3. We used to be able to format this so it would all be even. I think it was the font we used but now nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong or are we not able to do that anymore? Thanks.

Last edited:

Hey Huskermedic. See post 3. We used to be able to format this so it would all be even. I think it was the font we used but now nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong or are we not able to do that anymore? Thanks.

Across the top bar their are several different formatting selections. If none of those work you can select the insert button and put in html code with all your formatting and it should put it in.

Huskermedic said:
Across the top bar their are several different formatting selections. If none of those work you can select the insert button and put in html code with all your formatting and it should put it in.
Thank you. I’ll try that.

I'm not sure how to do the bold, but I'll play around with it and see what I can do.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
This [insert the url here]insert what you want (word or phrase) to be a hyperlink here.[/url] is cool.

This [insert the url here]site[/url] is cool. And you get this --> This site is cool.

.......☠.... ❄....
pizza-slice-smiley-emoticon.gif
drinkin.gif
popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif
old.gif
giggle.gif
smiley-face-giggle.gif
pipe.gif
pulling-hair-smiley-emoticon.gif
beer-smiley-emoticon.png
beer-2-smiley-emoticon.png
beer-3-smiley-emoticon.png
soda-smiley-emoticon.png
soda-2-smiley-emoticon.png
iu
soda-3-smiley-emoticon.png
mug-of-beer-smiley-emoticon.gif
Stop feeding the
clown-smiley-emoticon.gif
...er...
troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif
clown-smiley-emoticon.gif

=

Last edited:
Thank you. I’ll try that. :)

I'm not sure how to do the bold, but I'll play around with it and see what I can do.

On the far left of the top menu bar on the text box for a post or reply is the bold. Just high light the text you want bold and hit that button.

On the far left of the top menu bar on the text box for a post or reply is the bold. Just high light the text you want bold and hit that button.

hehehe I know how to bold. I meant the part of your post I replied to that I put in bold. Sorry about not being more clear. :Biggrin:

This part; 'put in html code with all your formatting and it should put it in' is what I was talking about.

Last edited:

hehehe I know how to bold. I meant the part of your post I replied to that I put in bold. Sorry about not being more clear. :Biggrin:

This part; 'put in html code with all your formatting and it should put it in' is what I was talking about.

Use the insert option in the top bar and it shows "code", select that one and put your code in that.

Use the insert option in the top bar and it shows "code", select that one and put your code in that.

Thanks so much medic. I used the 'code' one for the WBK standings, had to do some adjustments, and it worked. Thanks again. :nod:

I'm learning. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

Just using this to get your attention. :Biggrin:

Sorry to bother you again, but is there a way to widen the thread page and narrow the Stanza app part? Not by me/us but by the IT people.

Also, widening the posting page by moving the 'Users Online Now' to the bottom of the page. Right now it's like reading newspaper columns instead of notebook paper size.

I think these ideas would enhance the site. Thanks in advance medic.:)

Just using this to get your attention. :Biggrin:

Sorry to bother you again, but is there a way to widen the thread page and narrow the Stanza app part? Not by me/us but by the IT people.

Also, widening the posting page by moving the 'Users Online Now' to the bottom of the page. Right now it's like reading newspaper columns instead of notebook paper size.

I think these ideas would enhance the site. Thanks in advance medic.:)

Yes, you would need to take that request to David since that will involve the ads. I don't touch the ads stuff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back