• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Eric Garror | Alabama Sleeper | Frost & Co Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been lurking on this site for years, never joining. I joined today, finally, because of this visit with Eric Garror. My son is his varsity basketball teammate. I also do play-by-play for every McGill-Toolen football game on our local Catholic radio station, so I've seen and called every snap that Eric has played in high school. I am thrilled that he is on Frost's radar. He is a great young man, a hard, hard worker, and a team player; all this and an outstanding, dynamic playmaker too!

I have been lurking on this site for years, never joining. I joined today, finally, because of this visit with Eric Garror. My son is his varsity basketball teammate. I also do play-by-play for every McGill-Toolen football game on our local Catholic radio station, so I've seen and called every snap that Eric has played in high school. I am thrilled that he is on Frost's radar. He is a great young man, a hard, hard worker, and a team player; all this and an outstanding, dynamic playmaker too!

Welcome! Thanks for the insight.

Welcome aboard!

Any insight on why he isn't rated by the recruiting services? Looks like he has lots of FCS offers.

That's awesome, I've admired the McGill-Toolen program from the Montgomery area. Think he's overlooked because of his height.

Always fun to have some insight like this!!!

Welcome!! We all hope you enjoy your time here and we would love to hear your opinions and insight to kids in the great state of Alabama! We all still fondly remember Ameer Abdullah, so if Eric is another similar type of guy, send him up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back