• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian Martinez Under Armor game

wow.....I feel sorry for all the Quarterbacks on team Spotlight. None of the receivers can catch

I missed his first drive and got home in time to see only one play, the TD pass. Thanks for the information on what else you guys were seeing.

Man, excessive celebration on a nice punt return, gets up and kicks the ball into the stands. It was a 58 yard punt return then subtract 15. No discipline.

I missed his first drive and got home in time to see only one play, the TD pass. Thanks for the information on what else you guys were seeing.
my best summary as I remember

1st series had pass dropped across the middle. Third down pass was thrown deep and receiver had a chance but defender partially in his way. Good receiver would have had it.

2nd series started from about the 7. Didn't show first play due to interview with Washington. 2nd down running back got smeared for 2 yard loss. Roll out pass that looked like a safety but Amart did great job of getting rid of it under heavy pressure.

3rd series. Moved it 60 yards for a TD. Several good passes. Two more dropped passes one in end zone. Scrambled for 15 yards.

For those of you who aren't in recruiting forum much, #21 Maurice Washington for Team Spotlight who has had 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD, a 65 yard kickoff return, and has been his team's offense until this last drive is scheduled for an OV to Nebraska on weekend of January 12. Hopefully, he makes it for that visit.

He looks like he is almost floating, looks very light on his feet. That probably isn’t the best way to describe how he looks in the pocket.

I agree with your description. Of course TO would say he moves around pretty well, which is accurate, too :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back