• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Egg Nog

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
So. I have to say this is about the best I have found in a few years.

Attachments

• 20171228_105406.jpg
    20171228_105406.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 119
Huh. I wasn't aware that eggnog could be any kind of good. ;)

Seriously though, I just find the consistency to be off-putting. Its between a cream and a custard to me and it just doesn't feel right.

We seriously need to get together someday Squatch.... you gotta make a game, I've got your ticket.

Just do it.

:cool:

been making my own from the recipe over at Seriouseats. Soooooo much better than any store-bought stuff. But....when you mix all the eggs, cream and sugar yourself it does give one pause as to the calorie count...

been making my own from the recipe over at Seriouseats. Soooooo much better than any store-bought stuff. But....when you mix all the eggs, cream and sugar yourself it does give one pause as to the calorie count...
Recipe Requested.
Thank you.

the only race i've ever won was a boxing day "Nog Jog"
red solo cup of egg nog and 400m around the track
repeat till you no longer like the taste of egg nog (if you ever did to begin with)
it took me the entire 11 months till the following christmas before i could even take a sniff of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back