• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interim HC Der Wienerschlinger guy?

Yes! We could stop blitzing LBs by slinging wieners at them!

Just a very good wiener slinger. Because the fans struggle with their assignments and with catching the wieners, stats cannot be used against this guy.

Unless they show him favorably.

But no stats. More wieners.

Just a very good wiener slinger. Because the fans struggle with their assignments and with catching the wieners, stats cannot be used against this guy.

Unless they show him favorably.

But no stats. More wieners.

True, but he was a career .500 wiener slinger. What makes anyone think he'll be a better wiener slinger in Lincoln?

True, but he was a career .500 wiener slinger. What makes anyone think he'll be a better wiener slinger in Lincoln?
I wasn't disappointed in the fans who never gave wiener slinger a chance. We all were surprised he was the guy, but I'll support any wiener slinger walking the sidelines.

More wieners.

I heard there is a guy that slings wieners at a small college in Texas. He has never slung wieners at a place like Memorial Stadium before but rumor has it he ate a hot dog there once. Lets get him now...everyone is going to want him.

giphy.gif

I heard there is a guy that slings wieners at a small college in Texas. He has never slung wieners at a place like Memorial Stadium before but rumor has it he ate a hot dog there once. Lets get him now...everyone is going to want him.

Does he sling wieners or option pitch them? I will only accept option pitched wieners.

Option pitched wieners can only go so far into the stands. Everyone knows that.

Are you one of those "West Coast" or "Pro style" wiener slingers? Tom Osborne realized 40 years ago that those styles could not successfully sling wieners in Nebraska in October and November.

Plus, with the Nebraska wind, everyone knows that if you try to sling it into Section 101, it ends up in 104. You can't sling wieners in Nebraska. FACT.
They seem to sling wieners up in Green Bay just fine. And they are on a lake. All this wiener slinging propaganda has gone to peoples heads. Just because you caught a wiener many times in the 90's doesn't mean you will catch one these days just because the guy pitched it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back