• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

Rangers winning their fourth straight and fifth out of six with a big win over Columbus.

Grabber with 2 (7), Shattenkirk (5) and Krieder (5) chipped in for the 5-3 win

Three power play goals in the third period

Fun game to watch
Didn't see the game. Maybe I should skip all of them, they seem to play best when I am not watching.

Golden Knights 9-4-1 really couldn’t ask for a better start for an expansion team. Hope they can keep it up.

Golden Knights 9-4-1 really couldn’t ask for a better start for an expansion team. Hope they can keep it up.

I agree but long run they are going to lit up a lot as the season goes on. I would be surprised if they have a winning record when its all said and done at seasons end.

Have lost 4 of the last 5.

I agree but long run they are going to lit up a lot as the season goes on. I would be surprised if they have a winning record when its all said and done at seasons end.

Hurts since they lost Fleury, hope he gets back soon or the other goalies step up. Those cluster of losses were also on a long road trip so I hope they can shake that off.

Hurts since they lost Fleury, hope he gets back soon or the other goalies step up. Those cluster of losses were also on a long road trip so I hope they can shake that off.

It is tough being an expansion team for all the obvious reasons. Fleury is very good but the grind will catch up to them.

Now 5 of the last 6

Rangers win their fifth straight and sixth in seven with a 4-2 win over Boston.

Vesey with 2, Buschnavic got his 7th (looks like he may be living up to his hype in his second NHL season) and Nash were the goal scorers

Two points out of first in the division.

Got to see the 1st and 3rd periods tonight. Rangers looked great in the 1st but looked very sloppy in the 3rd. Their defense has to get better.A win is a win but Boston had a lot of people out for this game.

Only two games in the next 8 days so hopefully NYR can get a little more chemistry going.

Rumor has it they are going to trade for a center. Not sure who would be out but Nash and Grabner are the UFA's next season. Nash's contract is probably too bloated.

I think Buchnevich is only going to get better.

Last edited:
Rangers with sixth straight win and seventh in eight games.

Bucnavich with his 8th, Grabber with his 8th, Nash with 2 (7).

Rangers as of now tied for the division lead

Some time off until Wednesday when they play in Chicago

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back