• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Malware issue on phones with Chrome

FWIW, it's still happening. Browser winder just got hijacked while on huskermax. Only place it happens.
Yep, I thought it had been straightened out, but having the same problems again. Hope you're still working on it @BigRedMax, and thanks for being so responsive about these types of things.

Yep, I thought it had been straightened out, but having the same problems again. Hope you're still working on it @BigRedMax, and thanks for being so responsive about these types of things.

New malware blocking software was added today. Be sure to clean out browser histories.

The slow downs probably were part of the bitcoin mining through web hijacking of CPU cycles that proliferated this past few weeks.

ditto on safari, only on max
right now i get about 1/2 way through the harrison beck interview and some won a prize comes up

I had it happen to me once today while using my Samsung S4 with Chrome...it was the homepage that redirected after I launched a link from the homepage into a new window (so I had a window with the article and a window with the homepage).

I had it happen to me once today while using my Samsung S4 with Chrome...it was the homepage that redirected after I launched a link from the homepage into a new window (so I had a window with the article and a window with the homepage).
I had it happen twice today.

FWIW, it's still happening. Browser winder just got hijacked while on huskermax. Only place it happens.

Just happened again after I cleared my browser cache.

Not sure whether this helps or not, but the site I got redirected to was alwaysup.broadfreetoupgrading.review.

Edit: I might have just cleared my history, not my cache. I'll post if it happens again after I get this right.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back