• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FSU-BC and other friday games

bilsker

Tom Osborne
15 Year Member
For anyone who thinks NU fans are nuts....Jimbo fisher is apparently under fire. Now THAT is nuts.

That said...historically bad year for them so far. Down 7-0 to BC right now.

For anyone who thinks NU fans are nuts....Jimbo fisher is apparently under fire. Now THAT is nuts.

That said...historically bad year for them so far. Down 7-0 to BC right now.

They're not looking good. That team could go 3-8 and his ass will be blistered if that happens.

FSU is playing sloppy, uninspired football.

Getting out muscled and hustled by BC.

They're not looking good. That team could go 3-8 and his ass will be blistered if that happens.
they are bad...no doubt. but he should have built enough equity to where an aberation like this season shouldn't put him on a hot seat.

they are bad...no doubt. but he should have built enough equity to where an aberation like this season shouldn't put him on a hot seat.

You'd think so, but I work with an FSU alum and he's telling me the natives are cooling on Fisher. Maybe even Frosty. It's ridiculous that the guy can win 47 games in four years and be looking at getting whacked.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back