• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#20 Stanford v Oregon St.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
tOSU is taking it to The Tree. It's going to be 7 - 3 at the half, Beavers..... Go Halloween colors......

Oops.... Fumbled the punt on their own 16 yard line.... Could be 10 - 7 or 6 - 7..... jeebers....

14 - 9 tOSU. Less than 6 minutes remains. Beavers with a 3rd and 5. Gotta love college football.

I guess Coach Riley won’t be needed to “rebuild” Oregon State’s Football Program again. :thumbsup:

I guess Coach Riley won’t be needed to “rebuild” Oregon State’s Football Program again. :thumbsup:
Can't even tell you his name, but OSU's interim coach, he was fun to watch tonight, and he definitely pumped his team up with his sideline attitude. I hate to even say it, but it's true, Riley looks bored on the sidelines. He'll be Nebraska's coach until he isn't, and until then, I will root for Riley, because Nebraska.

Yikes.... 4th and 10, and a perfectly thrown ball and catch..... 1st and 10 at the 15

Stanford's ball after an ugly fumble by OSU at their own 40.

Last edited:

Crap, Stanford scored a TD. Flag on the 2pt conversion.... 15 - 14 pass int on the D.

They tried the same 2pt play, and it was great D, but WOW!!! They called pass interference again..... BS.....

Unreal, same play 3 times in a row. No pi called this time. :20 seconds left in the game. 15 - 14 Tree.

Can't even tell you his name, but OSU's interim coach, he was fun to watch tonight, and he definitely pumped his team up with his sideline attitude. I hate to even say it, but it's true, Riley looks bored on the sidelines. He'll be Nebraska's coach until he isn't, and until then, I will root for Riley, because Nebraska.

serious question...did TO look bored on the sideline?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back