• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series Predictions

Hate the Dodgers, but I think they will win in 4 or 5, games.

The Dodger's pitching staff is beastly!

To note: I don't think Velander can stop their bats, like others
he has faced.

Last edited:

For all of you Dodgers fans out there(lol) Dodgers lead 3 - 1 going into the top 8th inning. GO BLUE!!!!

Dodgers take game one, 3 - 1, in a very short game, 2 hours and 28 minutes. WOW!!!!
GO DODGERS!!!!!

Here it is, Dodgers go to Houston up 2 games to none, lose 2 of 3 in Houston for a 3 - 2 lead, and close it out at home, 4 games to 2.
GO BLUE!!!!

Here it is, Dodgers go to Houston up 2 games to none, lose 2 of 3 in Houston for a 3 - 2 lead, and close it out at home, 4 games to 2.
GO BLUE!!!!

So, you are the one who jinxed the Dodgers!! Your fault!!! ;)

You want to reassess your prediction, please?

I had your Dodgers in 5, but it looks like going 7 may be the way this goes. Hstn has not lost at home, so you need a loss for Hstn at home, period!

Last edited:
So, you are the one who jinxed the Dodgers!! Your fault!!! ;)

You want to reassess your prediction, please?

I had your Dodgers in 5, but it looks like going 7 may be the way this goes. Hstn has not lost at home, so you need a loss for Hstn at home, period!
That was the Dodgers first loss of this post season, and it took Houston 11 innings to get it, Dodgers are still looking good. It does appear, perhaps, that this series will go 7 games though..... Go Blue....

That was the Dodgers first loss of this post season, and it took Houston 11 innings to get it, Dodgers are still looking good. It does appear, perhaps, that this series will go 7 games though..... Go Blue....

Careful...not the first. I always root against the Dodgers so I know there losses better haha. I enjoyed baseball out here in NL West Land this year (until the postseason).

Careful...not the first. I always root against the Dodgers so I know there losses better haha. I enjoyed baseball out here in NL West Land this year (until the postseason).
Yeah, forgot that they lost that game to the Cubs..... I'll will say this, I am rooting for the Dodgers, but I wont be upset, or even disappointed if the Astros actually win it all. I love seeing new teams win in the pro's. It's one of the biggest reasons I was glad that Houston kicked the Yankees ass. Ha!

Reactions: Yep

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back