• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will you support the new hire if MR leaves?

Will you support the new hire if MR leaves?

• Not unless it's Scott Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not unless it's a "run the ball" guy

• Not if it's Mike Leach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
If Mike Riley is replaced at year end, as many expect, will you support the new hire without substantial criticism, or crybaby activity, until after the first game is played in 2018?

I'll support any coach right off the bat. Every guy deserves a chance. It's how well the team performs under that person that gives credence to how long of a chance they should get
Not all coaches are worthy of unconditional support. For example, if Nebraska hired Lane Kiffin, he would have a long road in front of him to earn my support.

Not all coaches are worthy of unconditional support. For example, if Nebraska hired Lane Kiffin, he would have a long road in front of him to earn my support.

Fair enough. I'm sure I would have similar hesitation.. but I would still support him initially. If the team implodes right off the bat though or he gets us put under probation before mid-season, I am sure the tides would turn very quickly

Who said anything about unconditional support? Yes, there is a lot of bitterness out here...LOL. Surprised you would be unsupportive of Nebraska's choice even before a game had been played...oops, sorry that happened last time too didn't it? It didn't take a Lane Kiffin to set you off, did it?

I'd still support and cheer for that ass hat if he was roaming the NU sidelines. I'd throw up in my mouth a little every time I saw him in NU gear, but I'd still support the coach.

Who said anything about unconditional support? Yes, there is a lot of bitterness out here...LOL. Surprised you would be unsupportive of Nebraska's choice even before a game had been played...oops, sorry that happened last time too didn't it? It didn't take a Lane Kiffin to set you off, did it?

Is this a way for you to maneuver out of your rock solid predictions? See gjys, Riley never had the fan support. That's the reason he didn't succeed. So transparent.

I disagreed with the choice to hire Riley. I still wanted him to win big even though I never expected it to happen. Eichorst showed incompetence with the hire.

Hiring someone like Lane Kiffin would be a sign not of incompetence, but of gross negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back